2013-07-26

It's here

The stuff I promised in my last post is now live.

And perhaps least interesting if you're a user of the site - unless I get run over by a cable car or something - is that the source code to travellermap.com is now up on github.

Also:
  • Slipped in a few bug fixes. Probably slipped in a few bugs, too. Let me know.
  • Added a ton more tests (unit tests, API tests).
  • I still need to post T5 data format documentation. (Writing good documentation is much harder and time consuming than writing code.)
  • The old-style SEC data output has been changed to match the column widths from the ancient GEnie data drop. This means names get truncated and all that fun stuff. If this breaks anything that consumes the data I would recommend changing to consume the tab-delimited data, which is inherently more flexible.

Ω

No comments: