A few things got done as part of this process:
- More RESTful URLs will be added, with the ugly SomeAPI.aspx URLs relegated to legacy. For a hint of what this might look like (if you're not familiar with the terminology) look at a COTI thread on RESTful Traveller APIs.
- Nit: it won't be truly RESTful as the site is stateless, so there's no state to transfer.
- I've implemented T5 "Second Survey" data parsing and a formal format description. Short answer: column-based, but variable width fields with a header that self-documents field widths.
- I've implemented support for sec2pdf's MSEC file format. Not every feature (like label tweaks) is supported, but it will save you from learning the XML metadata format.
- Added honest-to-goodness unit tests for a handful of things.
- Converted most of the C# to use System.Linq where possible to make the code more readable.
- Squashed various bugs
Expect shiny things over the next few days, and as always forgive the mess.