To improve the responsiveness and reliability of the site, I've switched the hosting from DiscountASP.NET to Everleap (same company, different service). In theory, there are now two load-balanced virtual servers hosting the site with 10x the memory, so the site should be more responsive. I made the switch last night and was going to let it bake for a few days, but it was so much better already I flipped the DNS entries this morning while coffee was brewing.
As always, let me know if anything weird is happening or any files are missing due to the migration.
Also, I moved the Third Imperium archive to a new home: ThirdImperiumfanzine.info