Here's an example (which pulls data from travellermap.com incidentally):
... but there are lots out there.
What's the context?
If you click on a sector in the new UI, the download menu offers links to download posters, booklets, etc. There would be an additional section if a world was clicked on, linking to this page. The "credits" area at the bottom of the screen would also link to it when world data was shown.
What should be on it?
- Appearance - we can use the "candy" images for now, that is images for Hyd 0-A + Siz 0, scaled. Take inspiration from the "Traveller Trading Cards" that FFE was toying with a few years ago.
- Location - sector, subsector, hex
- Neighborhood - jumpmap (J-3? and stats for nearby worlds; think Elite's LOCAL command)
- UWP - decoded
- Trade codes - decoded
- Bases - decoded
- Zone - should be VERY obvious
- Allegiance - expanded
- T5 extension fields
- ... what else?
What should it look like?
- As a first stab, the classic GDW/FFE look for Traveller Forms & Charts - lots of whitespace, careful formatting emphasizing content, etc.
- It would be fun to offer a different style, e.g. like something TAS would print out for you, with big Amber Zone / Red Zone warnings plastered across it.
I'll figure out prizes (beyond fame and glory) if there are any entrants.