- You can now specify ?sector=name&hex=xxyy, for example: http://www.travellermap.com/?sector=Verge&hex=2612 - the page will automagically navigate for you, if it can find the sector. You can leave out the &hex=xxyy part too.
- MSEC.aspx and Poster.aspx now return an HTTP 404 error if they can't find the target sector, instead of defaulting to Spinward Marches
- Ran jslint.com over the client side scripts, and did some cleanup.
- Added preliminary sector data and metadata for Kaa G!'kul/Numbis based on work by Mike McKeown
- Created routes, cleaned up borders for Verge
- Trojan Reach, Riftspan Reaches and Ealiyasiyw borders cleaned up a bit
- Canopus subsectors added
As you scroll/zoom the map, world data and sector metadata (author, source, URL, etc) will be shown at the bottom of the page. The metadata isn't formatted in a particularly attractive way at the moment, nor is it complete, but this is the direction I'm planning to take with metadata. I may overlay the data on the map itself (lower right corner) rather than having it outside the frame - I'm not sure Ω