Here's what's new since 2013:
- Adjusted Deneb borders, per T5 Second Survey.
- Regenerated borders in the Gateway Quadrant
- Per the T5 Second Survey, polities of only two worlds don't get borders/allegiance, and are simply "owned" worlds. This mostly affected Reavers' Deep, Trojan Reach and Glimmerdrift Reaches
- All of the Hive Federation fleshed out c/o Mark Humphreys
- Group One's classic version of Theta Borealis
- Stiatlchepr by Dale Jenkins
- Holowon by Brian Smaller and Mikhail by Ed Anderson - both adaptations of personal campaigns
- Placeholders in K'kree space - maybe we'll get some official data for the Two Thousand Worlds someday? Pretty please?
- Spangele by 77topaz - although Dale Jenkins sent me a version as well at almost exactly the same time!
Those last two notes should be a reminder: any unofficial data can get paved over or simply removed at any time. While you can always ping me to see if someone is working on a sector, I may not be able to share details in all cases.
Someone remind me again in 2015, okay?