More data cleanup happening - see the comments thread at http://travellermap.blogspot.com/2012/02/data-corrections.html:
Mike Kuehn submitted trade routes for the Julian Protectorate - that's Amdukan, Mendan, Ingukrax and Star's End sectors, with a few tweaks in Antares and Empty Quarter.
Thanks to the sharp eyes of commenters like 77topaz and research by Swiftbrook and others, several more data glitches have been identified and corrected:
- Gateway Domain - Gateway, Crucis Margin, Glimmerdrift Reaches, Ley Sector - checked against the Gateway to Destiny: The Gateway Domain Sourcebook, name truncations fixed
- Far Frontiers - polity capitals are now highlighted
- Ilelish - truncations fixed (guesswork)
- Yiklerzdanzh - truncations fixed (present in source SEC file as an appendix)
- Spica - bracketing characters in names removed (were these formatting codes for some program?)
- Vanguard Reaches - truncations fixed - sector file was regenerated from Chuck Kallenbach II's source data
There are a few more things that need fixing, and certainly more sectors could use a once-over. As an administrative note, data glitches like repeating names or bogus UWPs will not be corrected on a world-by-world basis for any of these regions:
- Vargr Extents regions from Underdeveloped Sectors
- Aslan regions from the Solomani and Aslan Dotmap Reconstruction
- Zhodani Core Route from Clifford Linehan
All of these vast regions are, at best, placeholders. Should you wish to "claim" a sector and give it a thorough scrub and provide background, go for it.