Where it shows up now:
- SEC API - if you add type=SecondSurvey, e.g.: http://travellermap.com/SEC.aspx?sector=spin&type=SecondSurvey - this is human readable.
- SEC API - if you add type=TabDelimited, e.g.: http://travellermap.com/SEC.aspx?sector=spin&type=TabDelimited - this is easier to parse
- "Data" link at the bottom of the main map page (which uses SecondSurvey, above)
- LBB generator (sector name link at the bottom of the main page) e.g. http://travellermap.com/sector.htm?sector=spin
In addition, I've clarified the credits area to distinguish between the source of the data (i.e. Traveller 5 Second Survey) from any products published by a current licensee (e.g. The Spinward Marches by Mongoose Publishing).
I still need to do something with the data in these parts of the site:
- Search integration - allow search by extension fields
- Display - show indicators for new data when zoomed in
- Document - explain the new T5 fields and data formats
- Accept T5 data in the post.htm / jpost.htm forms